MacGregor is a key partner in the OCT Group (Offshore Cryogenic Transfer), headed by OneSubsea. OCT has developed the system for offshore loading of LNG in a tandem configuration, a system based on the tandem ship-to-ship configuration that has been successfully employed for more than 20.000 offshore crude oil loading operations over the past 30 years.
• Safe offshore transfer of LNG in harsh environment
• Quick Connect & Disconnect
• Vessel separation; 90-115 m
• Moment free flexible pipe suspension
• 3 flexible pipes; 2 for LNG transfer and 1 for vapour return
• DP2 LNG Carriers including an LNG version of the world
renowned Pusnes bow loading system