Inspections carried out by MacGregor experts produce unbiased reports on equipment condition and provide recommendations for necessary repair work and spare parts. Inspections do not affect your ship schedules.
As your equipment gets professional attention on a regular basis, your crew is released for productive tasks instead of time-consuming inspection and maintenance regimes.
An inspection provides:
- Enhanced safety, providing peace-of-mind for you and your ship's crew
- Regular, tailored inspections for each piece of equipment
- Quick analysis of the situation
- Professional, unbiased reports on findings
- Recommendations for remedial measures
- Fixed prices for necessary spare parts and repairs (if you want them)
- Global availability of expert resources
- Frequent assessment of equipment condition via remote diagnostics or onboard inspections
Certified inspections of RoRo equipment
As a shipowner or shipmanager you have to provide your customer with a safe and seaworthy ship. With UR Z17 and UR Z24 certified MacGregor supervisors we perform inspections as required by mandatory class procedures, ILO C152 safety convention, and authority requirements.
Please contact your nearest MacGregor service office for help scheduling an inspection.