Inspections for Triplex equipment
MacGregor offers inspections for Triplex equipment, like anchor mooring winches; steering gear; compressors, and low-pressure, high-pressure and electric winches.
We have a special inspection programme and a tailored maintenance plan for anchor mooring winches to ensure that your equipment runs smoothly without unforeseen delays and failures, including:
- Gearbox inspection
- Checking parts for wear and tear
- Checking and adjusting anchor brakes
- Function testing
We also offer hydro checks for steering gear, including:
- Annual visit on board
- Analysis of hydraulic system
- Inspection of mechanical components
- Annual flat fee per ship/fleet
- Analysis/Inspection report per ship
- Certificate for ISM, chartering, etc.
For further information, please send an email to: email@example.com.