We offer predocking inspections for MacGregor-delivered equipment. The inspections ensure that all parts of a system are checked and possible failures or defects are identified prior to drydocking.
By performing inspections on a routine basis, maintenance procedures are improved and train a crew how to properly inspect and maintain their equipment. Furthermore, inspections performed prior to drydocking will identify the need for repairs and replacement parts. This provides a scope of work that can be presented to the shipyard so that it can prepare for the forthcoming drydock. Additionally, any necessary spares can be readily available.
- Potential downtime of system is reduced or eliminated
- A detailed inspection report is submitted
- A quotation for all necessary and recommended spare parts is given to assure their availability for drydock
- Various technical alternatives and upgrades will be informed
- Service engineers with good knowledge of the equipment are available from service locations around the world
- Inspections can include tasks such as calibrations, upgrades and system adjustments
- MacGregor's service organisation is class-certified
Read more from our brochures: