Training for deck machinery
With over 100 years experience designing and producing deck machinery, we have acquired extensive knowledge and skills. To support our Pusnes and Hatlapa deck machinery deliveries for all kinds of merchant and offshore vessels, we offer client-specific training courses.
Pusnes deck machinery courses are offered in our state-of-the-art facilities at the MacGregor Training Academy in Arendal, Norway with virtual reality training and classroom group session training. Virtual reality simulator and practical training are designed for experienced personnel who have already participated in Level 1 training courses.
Hatlapa deck machinery courses are offered at the MacGregor Training Academy in Uetersen, Germany. The courses include lectures, problem-solving exercises, learning activities and exams.
Our courses can be arranged at other locations around the world on request.
Benefits for you:
- Operators learn to use their equipment safely and efficiently
- Better understanding of the control system
- Better understanding of components and technical details
- Quicker troubleshooting
- Preventative maintenance extends equipment
Our training course consists of:
- Introduction to deck machinery (Pusnes or Hatlapa)
- Component descriptions and basic functions
- Operating procedures for crew
- Control system understanding
- Hydraulic and electrical system knowledge
- Equipment testing procedures
- Equipment maintenance training
- Basic troubleshooting
- Simulator training
- Additional content by request
Read more from our brochure:
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about training for Pusnes deck machinery, or to email@example.com to get more information of training for Hatlapa deck machinery.