Training for offshore mooring systems
Offshore mooring equipment secures the safety of personnel and vessels, ensuring that crew are properly trained in its use is essential. The MacGregor Training Academy in Norway, located close to Arendal, offers unique state-of-the-art virtual reality training for operators and maintenance personnel.
We offer client-specific crew training courses for Pusnes offshore mooring systems using virtual reality training and classroom group sessions. Courses include lectures, problem-solving exercises, learning activities and exams. Our courses can be arranged at other locations around the world on request.
Benefits for your operation:
- Operators learn to use their equipment safely and efficiently
- Better understanding of the control system
- Better understanding of components and technical details
- Quicker trouble-shooting
- Preventative maintenance extends equipment lifetime
Our training courses include:
- Introduction to offshore mooring systems
- Component descriptions and basic functions
- Operating procedures for crew
- Control system understanding
- Hydraulic and electrical system knowledge
- Equipment testing procedures
- Equipment maintenance training
- Basic trouble-shooting
- Simulator training
- Additional content by request
MacGregor is a recognised world-leader in innovative on-vessel mooring equipment for the offshore market. We deliver Pusnes offshore mooring systems, which have been offered to the market since 1968.
Our offshore mooring product range comprises anchor windlasses, chain jacks, traction winches, combination winches and rope/wire winches.
Read more from our brochure:
Or send an email to our training academy of offshore mooring systems: firstname.lastname@example.org.