Modernisations and upgrades for RoRo equipment
Our RoRo equipment upgrades deliver a number of operational, efficiency and environmental advantages. We offer a comprehensive range of packages that can be used to proactively replace obsolete components, reduce noise levels or environmental impact.
An upgrade may include adjusting equipment to suit new ports, new ship-shore connections or a new cargo mix.
Our upgrade services include:
- 'Soft Flaps' to reduce noise levels in port and limit wear and tear on ramp end flaps (read more about how this ramp flap innovation helps keep ports quiet)
- Conversion of mineral-based hydraulic systems to biodegradable, certified environmentally-friendly systems
- Environmentally-friendly biodegradable lubricant recommendations
- Detailed high and heavy load analysis and ramp capacity upgrades
- Delivery and installation of small access doors and other smaller devices to improve vessel efficiency
- Automation and PLC upgrades, including remote monitoring
Watch the Soft Flaps video:
Read more about RoRo modernisations and upgrades from our brochures:
Modernisations and upgrades for this RoRo equipment
Conversions for RoRo equipment
For over three decades, MacGregor's RoRo specialists have carried out several hundred RoRo ship conversions, including optimising shore-based facilities.