A-type: offshore rescue boat davit
The MacGregor A-type davit is a cost-effective alternative for handling of small and medium-sized fast rescue boats, man-overboard boats, workboats and daughter craft.
A-type davits are designed to operate with a safe working load of up to 11 tonnes. The davit is delivered as a self-contained, hydraulically-operated unit. It is designed for long-term, efficient operation, handling and stowing boats in a tough and corrosive marine and offshore environment on the deck of any vessel. Options like a constant-tensioning system and shock-absorber are available on request.
- Type-approved by DNV GL according to SOLAS/LSA
- High-speed winch system with speeds up to 60 m/min
- Constant tension system with speeds up to 120 m/min
- Integrated hydraulic power unit
- Supplied as one complete unit, ready for installation
More than a thousand MacGregor davits have been delivered worldwide and our davits can be found on any vessel type within the offshore, naval, coastguard, research and passenger ferry sectors. We are proud of being a long-term supplier of well-proven, reliable and robust davit systems.