Triplex net cranes
MacGregor’s Triplex brand includes market-leading fish-handling systems, including cranes designed to handle fish nets. The main function of the net crane is net stacking.
Triplex net crane is designed to make sure the transport roller is always in the right working position. The broad construction of the links ensures the stability of the crane especially when carrying a load in a sideways direction with arms fully extended. Smooth movement is guaranteed by the control system. Various controls can be supplied and sychronised with associated equipment.
MacGregor’s Triplex net crane models include:
- NK - 1500
- NK - 3000
- NK - 6000
- NK - 7500
All Triplex products can be easily assembled, operated and maintained. They are built to be robust and offer high-quality performance. Advantages include:-
- Faster, easier and less costly to perform net-stacking operations
- Safer working environment on board, fewer crew members required
- Robust and reliable design reduces service time and downtime
- Designed to work in harsh environments
- Able to be customised and adapted and suit individual vessel needs
- Cork line stacker can be integrated with net crane as an option. Lifting capacity and length ratio can be customised according to your needs
- An optional winch can be fitted on the net crane for handling trawling gear
Read more from our brochures:
Other fishery equipment
Triplex chain stoppers (shark jaw type) for fish farm service boats
MacGregor offers Triplex shark jaws that fulfil the limited space requirements on board fishery service vessels.
Triplex cork line stackers
MacGregor’s Triplex cork line stackers efficiently stack fishing net cork lines without any manual assistance, so no direct manual-handling is required.
Triplex indoor net handling
MacGregor’s unique Triplex indoor net-handling system is used to efficiently and safely handle and stack the purse seining fishing net.
Triplex intermediate rollers
MacGregor’s Triplex intermediate rollers are designed to handle the net in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Triplex net winches
MacGregor’s Triplex brand offers the world's largest and most powerful fishing net hauling winches, with a 50-tonne hauling force.
Triplex ring needles
Ring needles are used to store and discharge purse rings when paying out a net.
Triplex sink line stackers
Triplex sink line stackers separate and lay the sink line of the fishing net effectively without any manual help.