Triplex net winches
Triplex brand of MacGregor offers the world's largest and most powerful fishing net hauling winches, with a 50-tonne hauling force.
Triplex net winches are designed to haul-up the fishing net with full power and speed simultaneously. Maximum grip on the net, cork and lead lines is achieved as the net is hauled by three rollers simultaneously. Low-profile installations also provide excellent stability in comparison to other systems.
Triplex net winches are supplied in a variety of sizes with a hauling power of 6 to 50-tonnes. Both hydraulic- and electric-drive net winches are available.
All Triplex products can be easily assembled, operated and maintained. They are built to be robust and offer high-quality performance.
- Optimal performance and less costly to haul-up a fishing net; extremely efficient net pull
- Equally distributed hauling power across the greater length and full width of the net
- Minimised wear on fishing net
- Designed to work in harsh environments
- Simple installation, available for either starboard or portside installation
- Remote-control via a portable radio control panel
- Special tilt feature makes drying operation simple and safe
- Improved net traction area
- Safer working environment on board
- Fast and easy roller replacement
- Provides an effective and steady pull on the net and cork line
- Minimal deck area required
- Able to be customised according to your needs
- Independent hydraulic or mechanical declutching of all rollers (optional)
Read more from our brochures:
Other fishery equipment
Triplex chain stoppers (shark jaw type) for fish farm service boats
MacGregor offers Triplex shark jaws that fulfil the limited space requirements on board fishery service vessels.
Triplex cork line stackers
MacGregor’s Triplex cork line stackers efficiently stack fishing net cork lines without any manual assistance, so no direct manual-handling is required.
Triplex indoor net handling
MacGregor’s unique Triplex indoor net-handling system is used to efficiently and safely handle and stack the purse seining fishing net.
Triplex intermediate rollers
MacGregor’s Triplex intermediate rollers are designed to handle the net in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Triplex net cranes
Triplex net crane is designed to make sure the transport roller is always in the right working position.
Triplex ring needles
Ring needles are used to store and discharge purse rings when paying out a net.
Triplex sink line stackers
Triplex sink line stackers separate and lay the sink line of the fishing net effectively without any manual help.