Edda Wind repeat order confirms MacGregor as offshore wind service vessel technology of choiceRead more
Horizon active motion compensated gangways
MacGregor’s all-electric gangways are designed for high performance with active motion compensation and increased automation.
The Horizon range consists of five distinct models, all developed around the same all-electric architecture and using proven technology but configured in a new way.
- All-electric, motion compensated walk-to-work gangway
- Fully enclosed transfer bridge with industry leading internal clear width
- Optional integrated personnel and goods elevator
- Fully customisable foundations for optimal vessel integration
- Low weight, high performance and increased automation
- Full integration with AROS operator station
MacGregor Horizon all-electric gangways
Transferring crew and cargo efficiently and safely.