MacGregor News 172 Autumn 2017, issue 172
Lead articles in the autumn 2017 issue of MacGregor News cover extensive collaboration projects with industry stakeholders and academia, while other key areas of focus include safety, eco-efficiency, service, innovation and our enhanced digital domain.
- Shared data is at the heart of a digital future
- Widened digital portfolio promises operational advantages
- Cross-industry collaborations bring autonomous future closer
- External research extends industry insights
- Eco-efficiency guidelines drive sustainable developments
- Cargo Boosts: an empty slot is wasted money
- High-stakes at sea require a robust safety culture
- Fibre-rope crane on track for market reality
- A watchful eye can end downtime disasters
- MacGregor innovations support offshore wind energy production
- Advanced training spaces make virtual a reality
Read the entire magazine
MacGregor News is MacGregor's customer magazine with distribution of approximately 15,000 copies. The content of the magazine (with the exception of photos) may be reproduced provided that the source is mentioned.